3 Healthy Breakfast Options for Rushed Mornings

by - 08:00:00

3 Healthy Breakfast Options for Rushed Mornings - Tea & Curls
“One should not attend even the end of the world without a good breakfast.” ― Robert A. Heinlein, Friday

Mornings are definitely an important part of my day, as I’ve said multiple times before, but something that definitely makes mornings way more exciting is breakfast. I always have breakfast in the morning and it doesn't even matter if I'll leave the house anytime soon or not. I've learnt that breakfast is a very important part of my day years ago and the habit of eating in the morning sank through the years, which means nowadays I make time for breakfast no matter what.

Saying that I know a lot of people who avoid breakfast in the morning because they don't have the time or simply because they don't think it's important. To help you with the first problem I have put together 3 healthy breakfast options for rushed mornings. These breakfast options are super quick to prepare and won't even take you 2 minutes in the morning to make because you can make them the night before or even in a few days in advance.

3 Healthy Breakfast Options for Rushed Mornings - Tea & Curls
Yogurt with homemade granola
This is my everyday option as it’s something very easy and quick to make and something that I always have at home. I prefer to eat homemade granola because I know what I’m eating and I can control it a lot better – usually what I do is mixing oats with unsweetened puffed rice, seed, nuts and a bit of honey and put it into the oven until it's crispy. You can reserve on a jar and it will last you at least two weeks. I then add yoghurt and fruit – usually blueberries and blackberries.

3 Healthy Breakfast Options for Rushed Mornings - Tea & Curls
Baked porridge with apple
Baked porridge involves baking (obviously), which means it will take you more than 2 minutes to prepare but the great thing is you can bake it in the weekend and have breakfast ready for almost a week! This recipe takes you 20 minutes – 5 minutes of preparation and 15 minutes in the oven. Every morning you can slice it and add yoghurt and other fruit of your choice. If you prefer, you can also use this recipe as a snack in the morning or in the afternoon.

3 Healthy Breakfast Options for Rushed Mornings - Tea & Curls
3 Healthy Breakfast Options for Rushed Mornings - Tea & Curls
Overnight oats with banana
This the easiest and quickest option in the morning as it’s basically a “grab and go” breakfast idea. You have to prepare it the night before – and even that doesn’t take too long – and in the morning all you have to do is open your fridge, grab your jar, add some toppings as nuts and fruit – berries are amazing – and eat! There’s nothing easier than this and it’s pretty tasty!

What do you usually have for breakfast? Have you ever tried anything similar to these recipes? 

3 Healthy Breakfast Options for Rushed Mornings - Tea & Curls

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comentários