5 Happy Things in June | 2017

by - 08:00:00

“You can't make yourself feel positive, but you can choose how to act, and if you choose right, it builds your confidence.” ― Julien Smith, The Flinch

This month was full of great moments and happiness despite the many days of intensive study and exams. There were certainly days when I felt crap and I didn’t even want to look or speak to anyone but now looking back I appreciate all the joy.

Finished my 2nd year | After 5 long weeks of exams I concluded my 2nd year at university, which means I have only 2 more years ahead me. When I got into uni I was always so scared of not being able to pass all my exams and with time I transformed my “I want to pass” with I want good grades and that means more effort but also a much bigger satisfaction in the end.

Birthday dinner | One of my best friends celebrated her birthday in June and we all went out for dinner, which I absolutely adored. With our minds constantly worrying about the exams, it was amazing to take a few hours to just talk and have a laugh with friends.

Swearing-in ceremony | Officially starting in June, I’ll be taking part in the Students’ Association through the next academic year. It will definitely be a big challenge but I couldn’t be more excited about it. I know I’ll have some sleepless nights but I know as well that it will be worth it in the end.

Buying my first DSLR | Right at the end of the month, I bought my first DSLR camera, something I’ve wanted for a really long time and finally got to do. I bought the Canon 1300D with the 18-55mm lenses. Even though I haven’t used it much so far, I have been absolutely loving it. I still have a lot to learn & I’m really happy to start developing more.


3 Days out with friends | Last week me and other 7 friends went to spend 3 days in Guimarães (North of Portugal) and I had a brilliant time. The last two days we were on a congress all day but we spent the first walking around the city, visiting some places and taking tons of photos! These were days to remember and repeat, it was phenomenal

What have you enjoyed the most in June?




Follow


You May Also Like

0 comentários