5 Happy Things in March | 2017

by - 08:00:00

It isn't what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it. ― Dale Carnegie, How to Win Friends and Influence People

I feel like I keep repeating myself when I say that this month as been tough but I’m telling you nothing more than the truth. March was a pretty tough month and to be honest I’m just glad it’s coming to its end. A beginning of a new month is one more chance to start fresh and hopefully things you be fine again.

Even though I’ve been feeling pretty crappy the last few weeks, today is about think and revisiting the good moments that March had! 

A day out | It was my anniversary on the 15th of March but I couldn’t really do much as I had a Uni test that day as well as other classes. On the 16th I spent the day out with my parents, my boyfriend and my Godparents and it was so nice to just breathe some fresh air and be with people you love & that love you. We walked along the river and went out for dinner (I ate pizza and I don’t regret it one bit), we chatted about everything and anything and I laughed at simple things. Is there anything better than that?

New jeans | This month I bought a new pair of jeans I had been in love with for weeks! Ok, it might not be such a big thing so that it gets featured on this post but I loved it. These jeans were a bit more expensive than the ones I usually buy but this pair is so different (did you say embroidery?) and out of my comfort zone that I thought it was totally worth it!

Lunch with friends | On the 15th of this month (after that horrendous test) I actually had the chance to go for lunch with my friends and I have to say they put me such in good mood! We ate the unhealthiest and most delicious food but it was a celebration day so let’s pretend it wasn’t actually a full week of excesses.

Pick me up from Uni | My boyfriend picked me up from Uni several times this month and it might seem such an insignificant thing but it actually makes my day. It’s just really nice to realise that some people happily take a bit of their day just to make yours easier & I’m truly grateful that I have someone like that to be my one of my best friends and boyfriend at the same time (lame, I know).

Reunited with a great friend | This month I get to see one of my biggest friends several times after being weeks and weeks without seeing each other. Let me tell you that nothing ever changes. We’re not together as often as we used to be but whenever we’re together we can’t shut up and we just look like two old ladies chatting away for hours but those to me are the best friendships we can have!


What great things happened to you this month? Are you looking forward to April?




Follow


You May Also Like

0 comentários