My Go-To Makeup Look for University

by - 08:00:00

My Go-To Makeup Look for University - Tea & Curls
Makeup is a form of art. I think we all agree on that but when it comes to do it at 6am in a rush so that I won’t be late all I do is slap some products on my face & hope for the best. Minimal makeup is my best friend these days and the quicker the better.
My Go-To Makeup Look for University - Tea & Curls - Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer, Essence All About Matt Powder, Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in 10 Light Beige, Seventeen Contour Kit
In the last months I have been using the Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer for under the eyes and any spots or red marks I might have. It has good coverage, blends nicely and stays put throughout the day. What else would I need? To set the concealer under the eyes I use the Essence All About Matt Powder and for my T-zone I use the Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in 10 Light Beige to keep the shine away and provide some minimal coverage.

To give my face a flush of colour and healthiness I use the Seventeen Contour Kit and apply the darker shade pretty much all over my face as an attempt of contouring and making me look a bit more tanned at the same time. If I have some extra five minutes, I apply it on the crease of my eyes to give some depth and to my bottom lash line.

My Go-To Makeup Look for University - Tea & Curls - L’Oreal Mega Volume Miss Hippie Mascara, Makeup Revolution Ultra Brow Arch & Shape, Catrice High Glow Mineral Highlighting Powder in Light Infusion, Essence Make Me Brow Gel Mascara
Recently I have been using the L’Oreal Mega Volume Miss Hippie Mascara. I’ve been reaching out for this mascara everyday as it gives volume to my lashes without having to build it in several layers, which makes application way quicker. On my brows I have been using the Makeup Revolution Ultra Brow Arch & Shape. I wasn’t expecting much of this product and I bought it planning to use the brow pencil side of it but to be honest I totally fell in love with the fine felt tip that allows be really natural looking eyebrows with no effort. I set them in place using the Essence Make Me Brow Gel Mascara.

My favourite product in this little bunch is the Catrice High Glow Mineral Highlighting Powder in Light Infusion. This is honestly one of the prettiest highlighters I’ve ever side. The colour payoff is incredible so if you’re looking for something very subtle I suggest you be careful. It has an amazing glow without looking sparkly and glittery & lasts all day. It’s definitely something I’ll be repurchasing in the future!

On these days I usually use a very natural nude lipstick or no lipstick at all. Just a bit of lip balm to keep my lips hydrated and protected from this freaking cold weather.

What makeup products have you been using lately?





Follow

You May Also Like

0 comentários